Day 52 | Say Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah! "Mommy, I love writing!  Writing is fun!" To hear that from you is such a blessing.  I introduced phonic (reading) to you back when you were  around two or three years old - I could not remember exactly when. But you were not keen.  On language.  Once I kinda pushed you into reading you just could not take it any more you cried.  Then I know it was a signal.  I stopped pushing you that day onwards.  But I did not give up on encouraging you to love reading.

Daddy and Mommy (and Kakak too) always, always read to you, and some time this year it has become a must for you that you go to bed listening to Mommy (or Daddy) reading your favourite books.  Yes, we have to read four to - at times - even more books before you finally dozed off to sleep.  There were days when I was so, so very tired I tried coaxing you to let me read only one or two books.  Sometime you gave in.  Sometime you cried wanting more.  But Masha Allah to see the love you have for books I could not ask for more.  May Allah bless you and Kakak for the love you two have for reading.

Surprisingly, of recent, you have also developed an interest for writing. And you do that on your own will, without me trying to entice you or anything.  Subhanallah!  I'm grateful.  Syukur.

Post a Comment

Instagram

We Read

Sharing (children's) books we read:
Islamic Chapter Books (Non-Fiction)
Islamic Chapter Books (Fiction)
Picture Books (Fiction)

Sharing mommy's favourite reads
Parenting Books

Fun with Science

Search This Blog

  © Blogger template Novatia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP